Advance Planning Documents
Our network encourages you to talk to your loved ones about what their wishes for medical care would be if they were to become seriously ill. The resources found here can assist you in having these important conversations.
In addition, the popular “Five Wishes” document can be found here, and allows one to select the following:
- Who you want to make health care decisions for you when you can't make them.
- The kind of medical treatment you want or don't want.
- How comfortable you want to be.
- How you want people to treat you.
- What you want your loved ones to know.